Tafseer Ibn Kathir
Ibn Kathir born in 1302 AD was scholar of History and a mufassir. He was renowned for his great memory regarding the sayings of Muhammad and the entire Qur’an. Ibn Kathir wrote a famous commentary of the Qur’an named Tafseer ibn Kathir which linked certain Hadith, or sayings of Muhammad, and sayings of the sahaba to verses of the Qur’an, in explanation. Tafsir Ibn Kathir is famous all over the Muslim world and among Muslims in the Western world, and is one of the most widely used explanations of the Qu’ran today.
Please click on the following links to view/download pdf files of Tafsir Ibn Kathir in The English Language with Arabic Verses.
- Vol. 1 Tafseer Ibn Kathir [1-2] Surat Al-Fatiha and Al-Baqarah
- Vol. 2 Tafseer Ibn Kathir [3-8] from Surat Al-‘Imran to Al-Anfal
- Vol. 3 Tafseer Ibn Kathir [9-18] from Surat At-Taubah to Al-Kahf
- Vol. 4 Tafseer Ibn Kathir [19-35] from Surat Maryam to Fatir
- Vol. 5 Tafseer Ibn Kathir [36-67] from Surat Ya-Sin to Al-Mulk
- Vol. 6 Tafseer Ibn Kathir [68-114] from Surat Al-Qalam to اAn-Naas
March 18, 2020
March 13, 2020