Assalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakaatuhu
The administration of Masjid As-Sunnah continues to closely monitor and assess the dangers and best ways to protect the community in light of the Coronavirus pandemic. We advise all community members to follow the guidelines established by credible sources such as the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the Florida Department of Health.
The masjid has taken the following steps for the safety of community members:
- The masjid will have hand sanitizer for use while in the masjid.
- The masjid will have disposable plastic to use in case someone does not have his own prayer rug.
- The masjid has stepped up its efforts in sanitizing the facility.
- The masjid reserves the right to request the removal of anyone who does not comply with masjid guidelines or is displaying symptoms of illness.
In order to best serve and protect our community, we ask that:
- Please take care to wash your hands regularly and practice good hygiene.
- If you are sick or showing any signs of illness, please do not attend the masjid.
- When you come to the masjid, we ask that you bring a prayer rug for each member of your family.
We are doing everything in our ability to ensure the safety of our community members. Please supplicate to Allah during this time and put your faith in him alone.
We are continually monitoring the status of this situation and will update the community as we learn more. May Allah protect us all.
Masjid As-Sunnah Administration
May 22, 2020
May 18, 2020
May 15, 2020